Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Update

For about the last week I have not been keeping track of what I eat.  Oh, I still have been careful, but not counting calories at all.  I haven't gained anything nor have I lost anything.  Personally, I think this has less to do with my eating than my lack of exercise.  Those first couple weeks I did really well.  One of those weeks I lost 5 lbs, but I also did extra exercise instead of just the normal daily dog walk.

I can whine about how I haven't had time, but really anyone can fit in an extra few minutes of excise a day and I have just been lazy and felt unmotivated.  Actually, right now I am at a good weight for my height - I just need to body shape more using exercise.  Hopefully I will feel more motivated soon before I start gaining again.

No comments:

Post a Comment