Friday, July 15, 2011

Green Tea Fat Burner

During the heat of summer I haven't felt much like drinking hot green tea during the day and I don't really like it cold, so instead I have been taking these green tea pills that I bought a while back.  Maybe it is my imagination, but I feel like they really work.  My weight seems to be coming off better the past week since I have been taking them even though there were a couple days in there that I went quite a bit over my daily limit of calories (like the already mentioned Olive Garden dinner).  Anyhow, I only take one per day most of the time - I think on the Olive Garden day I took two, one after breakfast and one after coming home from dinner.  I will continue with them and I am anxious to see if there are any really noticeable results and be sure that I will let you know if there are. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment